We’re following guidelines by local governments to implement measures for hygiene and physical distancing across all our locations around the world, to provide a safer work environment for our community.
fabbit GLOBAL GATEWAY “SAN FRANCISCO” COMMUNITY SAFETY IMPROVEMENTS
Here are some of the measures we have taken to insure the safety, health, and wellbeing of our members at fabbit Global Gateway “San Francisco”
- Moving desks to maintain 6ft of physical distance.
- We are providing more space between desks in each neighborhood by using placemats on the desks that should remain empty to adhere to the 6 ft requirement.
- We are adding density tracker to the system so members can know how many people are in the spaces at all times.
- Marking floor with social distancing locations
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- 24/7 hours Ventilation fan
- Community Manager will take body temperature of all members, staff and visitors before they enter our office space at reception.
- Set up hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes
- Any communal condiments or amenities will be removed
- Single serve creamers and sugars will be available
- Individually wrapped cutlery kits will be available and include a fork, knife, spoon, salt packet, pepper packet, and napkin
- Disposable and compostable plates, bowls, and cups will be available
- Disposable paper products will be available throughout the space.
- Automatic soap dispensers in bathrooms and the café area.
- Hand dryers or pull style paper towel dispensers in each bathroom
- Wastebaskets to assure you that you do not have to wander far to find one.
- We will encourage casual communication with other members and our community Managers by incorporating Slack.
- We are lowering our capacity in the open space and meeting rooms.
- We are providing a Webinar and meet-up virtually for keep the social.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
As our daily lives continue to be impacted by the effects of COVID-19, we’re doing everything we can to help our community members run their businesses. We want to assure you that the health and wellbeing of our community members and employees is our highest priority.